Pets For Life Society Alberta is a charitable, non-profit organization dedicated to actively supporting quality of life of companion animals by encouraging and supporting responsible animal ownership.
Financial means are provided for veterinary care for animals in need, and vitally important spaying and neutering to prevent overpopulation and suffering.
The mission of Pets for Life Society Alberta is to relieve animal suffering and distress by providing effective means to rescue, rehabilitate, rehome, and reduce the numbers of stray, injured, abandoned, abused, and neglected companion animals.
Communities in which all companion animals are kindly and humanely treated by responsible owners and caregivers.
What we do:
- promote and encourage responsible animal ownership, humane treatment, compassion and respect for animals through educational endeavours;
- encourage and promote adoption of rescued animals by responsible owners;
- provide financial means for veterinary care for animals in need;
- support and promote the vital importance of spaying and neutering of animals to prevent overpopulation and suffering;
- support and promote the work of other charitable animal rescue organizations in Alberta with similar programs.